What is Microsoft 365?
ABTechnologies helps our customers focus on their business by deploying quality solutions that support critical business applications, and drive business outcomes, employee productivity, and efficiency.
Securely run and grow your business
Microsoft 365 Business is an integrated solution, designed for your small or medium-sized businesses, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security capabilities to help safeguard your data from external threats and help protect against data leaks. With Microsoft 365 Business, you can empower your employees to be productive anywhere on any device. Get more done with AI built into the Office apps. Work better together with a hub for teamwork bringing your tools and people together in one place. Build a better business with tools to engage customers and optimize your business processes and operations. Get a solution that is simplified for you so you can get back to why you got into business the first place.
- Work together better
- Safe guard your business
- Make your Teams more productive
- Modernise your business and shift to the Modern Workplace
Comes with Office apps
Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Chat, call, and meet
Keep your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
Securing each & every layer of producticity seamlessy
Benefits of Microsoft 365
- Help your customers protect against advanced cyberthreats, such as phishing, malware, viruses, and malicious links.
- Protect against sophisticated malware by performing advanced analysis of email attachments in a sandbox environment to detect newly developed malware.
- Enforce malware protection across all of a company’s Windows 10 devices and protect files in key system folders from changes made by ransomware.
- Enable anti-phishing policies that use machine learning models and impersonation detection to provide protection against advanced phishing attacks.
- Help employees avoid malicious web sites by scanning links in emails and documents in real time to block unsafe destinations.
- Provide solutions that enable your customers to control who has access to their business information.
- Use automatic detection to help prevent sensitive information such as social security numbers or credit cards from leaking outside the business.
- Encrypt sensitive emails so customers and other people outside the company can communicate securely, ensuring that only the intended recipient can read the message.
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions such as Do Not Copy and Do Not Forward to email and documents.
- Enable unlimited cloud archiving so organizations can retain all of their business email, including the mailboxes of former employees.
- Help your customers maintain control over the phones, tablets, and computers that connect to their business data.
- Enable customers to control access to Office 365 data from outside their network, with flexible options that make it possible to block users from logging in from home computers, unapproved apps, or outside of work hours.
- Apply security policies to protect business data on iOS and Android devices, such as requiring users to provide a personal identification number (PIN) or fingerprint to access business data, and encrypting data on mobile devices.
- Keep business documents, emails, and other data within approved Office mobile apps and prevent employees from saving them to unauthorized apps and locations.
- Remotely wipe business data from lost or stolen devices without affecting personal information.
- Use simplified controls to manage policies for all of an organization’s Windows 10 PCs, such as enforcing BitLocker encryption or automatically installing critical Windows updates.