Create a secure remote work practice
Like so many companies making the decision to shift to a flexible work environment, it’s vital for businesses to implement remote working strategies for their teams, while enhancing security, reducing infrastructure costs, and simplifying IT management.
Alliance Business Technologies was one of the first Managed Services Providers in Australia to provide the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) as a solution to give our clients and businesses like yours the best multi-session virtual desktop and Microsoft 365 Office experience available in Microsoft Azure.
This solution allows you to spin up and scale out Windows desktops in Azure within minutes right from the Azure Portal. AVD certified solutions address hybrid requirements and existing solutions, ensuring the most cost-effective, frictionless way to move your remote work processes to the Cloud.
Provide your employees access to desktops and applications virtually from anywhere
Respond to the needs of today’s disruptive work from home environment, to provide a seamless migration to the cloud with our Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) solution.
Built in Microsoft Azure, our solution enable the following features:
- Seamless & Secure. Remote work for employees reflects an entirely new way of operating for many organisations. Employees are suddenly navigating everything from setting up remote productive and secure workspaces, to deploying systems and processes that support collaboration and business continuity during time of pandemic.
- Any Device, Anywhere. Virtualization infrastructure allows employees to access their computer and be able to work anywhere anytime. It provides the foundation to enable employees to work remotely, while staying productive, collaborative, and fostering a sense of community without compromising security.
- Hybrid Environment. Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) enables businesses to perform app and desktop virtualization efficiently and securely with Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure (the cloud).
How do we
Deliver your solution?
Discovery & Assessment
Discovery & Assessment
Meeting to discuss the AVD solution on Microsoft Azure focusing on financial needs, motivations, and outcomes of the business.
We’ll deep-dive into the following topics:
- Identity & Access Management
- Device & Application Landscape
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Microsoft Licensing
- Network Security & Availability
Plan & Design
Plan & Design
Our Microsoft Certified Solution Architects will consolidate the results from the assessment phase to deliver a high level blueprint, as well as pilot model.
The high level blueprints include:
- Cloud Adoption Plan
- Process flows
- Virtual desktops delivery model
- User profiles delivery model
- Architecture reports
Deploy & Adopt
Deploy & Adopt
Implement desired changes across IT and business processes whilst optimising for cost and performance balance before promoting your workload to production:
- Deploying WVD native components & surrounding infrastructure.
- Migrating workloads to Microsoft Azure
- Application of best practices.
- Operational Documentation
- Performance, Reliablility & Security Optimisation
- Risk Mitigation & Cloud Governance
Leverage the power of the Microsoft Ecosystem with Microsoft 365 Apps and Teams for secure remote work
Ensure unimpeded performance for your remote workers who are trying to collaborate and access the tools and data they need.
Built on Microsoft Azure, our solution enable the following features:
- Reduce costs. Azure Virtual desktop can be used with existing eligible Microsoft 365 or Windows per-user licensing.
- Seamless Integration. Enhance collaboration and streamline business processes using your favourite Microsoft 365 apps within Teams. Easily work together remotely in real time across shared documents, calendars, and files.
- Security & Control. Easily apply the right access controls to users and devices with Azure Active Directory Conditional Access.
Solve common scalability, flexibility, and compatibility issues
By harnessing the power of Azure Virtual Desktop + Microsoft Teams, your company will be able to achieve a serverless work environment and secure greater scalability and growth.
Ask yourself today, has your business experienced any of the following:
Get a handle on your security picture
by contacting us today for a FREE consultation!
The general trend towards remote work has been increasing year on year, and even more so given the current situation.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Alliance Business Technologies prioritises continually honing our expertise in Microsoft technologies. We have consistently developed new Microsoft offerings before our competitors in order to help clients modernise and secure their IT departments—and in turn, to help ensure their success in the era of remote work.
If you would like to know more on how we can digitally transform your business, don’t hesitate to contact us today.