ABTechnologies is a leading Managed IT Services, Security and Cloud Solutions provider to the Small and Medium Business market throughout Australia. As a respected and trusted partner, we help our customers focus on their business by deploying quality IT Infrastructure, Information Security and Cloud Solutions that support critical business applications, and drive business outcomes, employee productivity, and efficiency.
Our Mission: To help our customers embrace digital transformation by enabling quality information technologies that are essential to business success.
Our Purpose: To enable people to positively respond to a changing world
Our Niche: Building the technology platform that drives business
Our Vision: To be the leading partner in enabling business improvement through digital transformation
- Commitment: We are anchored in delivering the best outcome for our clients and work as a team to make it happen
- Intelligence: Our collective knowledge and skills allow us to respond to the needs of customers efficiently and efficiently
- Drive: We are purposeful ion our efforts and unrelenting in achieving outcome for us and our clients.
- Integrity: Our decisions and work are founded on creating value for us and our client, We do not accept performances motivated by personal gain.
- Respect: We embrace diverse views and use them to our advantage by exploration without prejudice.
Originating from Brisbane, supporting local clients, ABTechnologies have now grown to include 38 fulltime staff, managing close to 5000 endpoints and enabling IT for over 287 businesses in both metropolitan and regional locations across Australia. Our accreditations include Microsoft Gold Partner status, ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance, GITC Accreditation Q-2645, Intel Premier Channel Partner, and an Cisco Certified Partner. Our company ABN is: 83 092 544 253.
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Datacenter
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Intel Premier Provider: Supplying Intel Servers, CPUs, solid-state drives and NUC computers.
- Cisco Certified Partner: Can supply a range of Cisco networking products.
- Barracuda Platinum Partner: Barracuda is on a mission to protect customers’ data and applications from today’s advanced threats by providing the most comprehensive and easy-to-use IT-security platform and backing it up with best-in-class customer support.
- Webroot: Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals in a connected world.
- HP Gold Partner: Multinational Information Technology company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
- Lenovo Platinum Partner: One of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices.
- Gold Storagecraft Partner: StorageCraft simplifies data management with the tools you need to keep data safe and always available.
Established in the year March 2009, Alliance Business Technologies (ABTechnologies) has its origins in the technical service division of Computer Alliance. From the beginning Computer Alliance has maintained competitive pricing on a diverse range of IT products. Over the years this range has been broadened to include servers and other business technology products, like Microsoft 365 and Azure.
Customers who were deploying these advanced products often needed implementation guidance and technical support, and looked to us for help. Our commitment to our customers meant that we had to step up to the challenge, and we were able to carve out a rock-solid reputation as the people who could get the job done.
Over the following 11 years, ABTechnologies grew organically by word-of-mouth – something that only happens if you keep your customers happy and you deliver results.