ABTechnologies is a leading IT managed services provider to the Small and Medium Business (SMB) market throughout Australia. We help our clients acquire and maintain the IT systems that drive their business, and ensure they have the right technology solution to achieve their business goals. We are an Australian owned and operated company offering a large range of IT support services and solutions nationwide, including Microsoft On-Premise and Cloud Server Solutions, Office 365, Azure, 24×7 Technical Support and Remote Monitoring.
We began supporting local clients in Brisbane and have now grown to include 36 full-time staff, managing the IT for over 280 businesses in both metropolitan and regional locations across Australia. Our accreditations include Microsoft Gold Partner, ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance, GITC Accreditation Q-2645, Intel Premier Channel Partner, and an Cisco Certified Partner. Our company ABN is: 83 092 544 253.
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Datacenter
- Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Intel Premier Provider: Supplying Intel Servers, CPUs, solid-state drives and NUC computers.
- Cisco Certified Partner: Can supply a range of Cisco networking products.
- Barracuda Platinum Partner: Barracuda is on a mission to protect customers’ data and applications from today’s advanced threats by providing the most comprehensive and easy-to-use IT-security platform and backing it up with best-in-class customer support.
- Webroot: Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals in a connected world.
- HP Gold Partner: Multinational Information Technology company that sells hardware, software and related business services.
- Lenovo Platinum Partner: One of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices.
- Gold Storagecraft Partner: StorageCraft simplifies data management with the tools you need to keep data safe and always available.
Our History and Values
Established in the year 2000, Alliance Business Technologies (ABTechnologies) has its origins in the technical service division of Computer Alliance. From the beginning Computer Alliance has maintained competitive pricing on a diverse range of IT products. Over the years this range has been broadened to include servers and other business technology products.
Customers who were deploying these advanced products often needed implementation guidance and technical support, and looked to us for help. Our commitment to our customers meant that we had to step up to the challenge, and we were able to carve out a rock-solid reputation as the people who could get the job done.
Over the following years, the business grew organically by word-of-mouth – something that only happens if you keep your customers happy!